Pistachios can be more expensive than other nuts. UPDATE: 20 July 2013: I had a good online resource for them but, sadly, the quality of the last two batches was very sub-par. So I will continue to search for fresh, flavorful pistachios and keep you updated!
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup raw shelled pistachios
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 2 cups soymilk or other non dairy milk
- 2 drops pure almond extract (really, all you need is 2 drops!)
- 2 medjool dates, pits removed
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Place all ingredients in high powdered blender and blend until smooth!
Serves 2. Enjoy!